When someone unfollows me I take it very personally.
I'm weird, socially awkward,
an obsessive blogger and a music lover
I'm also a writer, actress and filmmaker
Now that that's out of the way lets keep it short and simple TV SHOWS HAVE TAKEN OVER MY LIFE
want to know more just ask :)
As a reminder of where i came
When you’re trapped in a society that screws up your brain
Tells you you’re nothing and keeps you constrained
To laws that will never make any sense
So you just give up and refrain
From all the things you wish to attain
its a shame
To see your background as a thing you want to escape
But it will follow you until you fall into your grave
An open casket patiently awaiting your arrival
To engulf your meat suit with silk and elastic fibres.
I can see me being with you, for the rest of my life.
Two Herbart, one love.
And I can see you loving me too, sure would be nice.
Two hearts, one love … that’s us.
when my parents ask me to be nice to someone i don’t like
1. I can’t get up at the crack of dawn to carpe fucking diem because I’m out five nights a week chasing laughter and the moonlight.
2. I don’t want to wake up feeling comfortable. Fuck comfort. I want to wake up and know I’ve woken up, I want to feel my life as it happens and if that means a throbbing headache, so be it; I’d rather dance in the dark than under a rainbow.
3. Eat whatever you want, idiots.
4. My breakfast happens at 1pm and I’d like to read whilst I eat it, thankyou very much.
5. I don’t need to stretch, nor do I need to reach for the sky; I am not a member of S Club 7 and my head is already in the clouds.
6. Drink all the water your body needs, put a chopped up lemon in your bottle but never neglect iced tea and vodka - whatever your poison, indulge yourself in it sometimes. Striving for perfection in any aspect of your life is just going to disappoint you; have a shot every now and then.
7. If you’re living life, you might not have time to write down your activities until four in the morning. Your life record may be scribbled onto receipts as you ride the train. That’s okay too; it doesn’t have to be beautiful to be valid.
8. Sleep on a pile of towels if you have to. Sleep in the grass. Sleep at a new friends’ place every night. As long as you’re sleeping next to something you love - whether it be a partner or the latest Palahniuk - scented fabric softener won’t mean shit.
9. Chaos can be better sometimes.
10. Run into the ocean instead.
11. You don’t owe strangers your smile. You don’t owe nature your observation. Maybe you don’t have a dog to walk.
12. Don’t make plans you can’t follow through with, it’s unfair.
14. Fuck it. Pick up a book because you liked the cover. Pick up a book because the person before you left it behind. Scribble all over it if you want. Tear pages out and cut out words if you want. Pick up no books for a month, then ten in a day. Books will always be there.
15. Be yourself without imposing cliched values and movie-romance ideas onto your personality. Do what comes naturally. If you don’t want to pay your speeding fines, don’t fucking pay them, it’s your life. If you don’t like old people, don’t go and volunteer at their homes, you’ll only make everyone there miserable. Find your true bliss rather than assuming you’ll know what it is by sticking your tongue out at babies. You’ll get there, there’s no rush.
16. Don’t fucking daydream about it. Do it. Write your own ending.
|Song: The Noose|
|Artist: A Perfect Circle|
|Album: Thirteenth Step|
|Played: 5,503 times.|